NABBA announce four pro shows for 2026
But full pro league at every area show not happening yet
By Gary Chappell
NABBA has announced four pro shows for next season – but now says a full pro league at every area show will not be happening just yet.
In January, NABBA vice-chairman Tim Rosiek told frontdouble.com that the 2025 campaign would serve as a building block for a full pro league next season. That meant pro cards would be being issued at most area shows to help build a pro army for 2026.
What NABBA vice-chairman Tim Rosiek said earlier this year...
But on Wednesday, November 26, NABBA announced on social media that only four shows would carry a pro show next season. These would be the NABBA British Finals on June 13, 2026, the World Championship on June 21, NABBA England on October 25 and the Universe on November 1.
When questioned by frontdouble.com on the absence of a pro show at every area competition, NABBA president Eddie Ellwood said: "I can’t recall that being promised. However, we would like to eventually do that. That is the goal."

In their social media announcement, the federation added: "NABBA PRO LEAGUE 2026 is locked, loaded and ready to redefine the future of bodybuilding.
"This isn’t just another season — this is a call to the elite, the obsessed, the legendary-in-the-making.
"NABBA is where champions are forged. Where history is written in muscle, discipline, and dominance.
"The sport was BUILT on NABBA greatness. Legends like Steve Reeves, Reg Park, Bill Pearl, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Frank Zane, and Boyer Coe carved the path. Icons like Chris Dickerson, Edward Kawak, Lee Priest and Eddy Ellwood carried the torch. Now it’s YOUR turn to rise.
"The 2026 Pro League Season is shaping up to be the most explosive in NABBA history. The energy is back. The prestige is back. NABBA IS BACK."

Leave a Reply